Wednesday 11 January 2017

Lets get lean in 2017 - I mean it this time...

I think my past blogging has been a perfect example of how bad I have been in the past at sticking to my own goals - in other words absolute failure.

Like most people I let my job, social life and love of chocolate rule my week and now I desperately need to do something about it. As most people I am using the start of the New Year to get back on track - but this time it is something I am not going to fall behind on.

I don't know about you but often it feels as though my hobbies - example my YouTube page and this blog end up taking a back seat and also being forgotten as I get overwhelmed with work and commitments. Essentially not spending enough time doing what I love and focusing too much on keep others - colleagues, friends and family happy above myself. So this Year with one week until my 27th birthday I am going to focus on doing the things that make me happy and also prioritise my health and fitness.

My 2017 Goals are:

1) Like most people I hope to lose weight in 2017 - and keep it off. A recent visit to the doctors really opened my eyes and so I have signed up for Slimming World today in order to support this achievement, and I am waiting for the postman to deliver my initial voucher so that I can join.

2) I want to be the healthiest I ever have been. Links of course with the first point but in addition I am going to increase my activities and using my Fitbit I am going to aim to hit at least 10000 steps a day. I am also hoping to improve my skin through a healthy diet.

3) I want to perform on stage - I have a degree in Drama and love performing. I took a year off in 2016 as my workload wouldn't allow it but I am back in my society and ready to get back on stage. I have an audition for an upcoming local production of 'Allo 'Allo that I really hope to be apart of - keep your fingers crossed for me.

4) Finally I  want to make sure that when I say I will be blogging again I actually do. I love to write and I enjoy hearing what other people think of something I have tried or might try. I think that the easiest way for me to keep my blog going is to treat it like a diary of my experiences.

So here is to becoming a better me in 2017. I hope you enjoy the read and would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.

What are your 2017 goals?

Lotsa Luv,


Vikki

VGB 

No comments:

Post a Comment