Sunday 7 February 2016

My favourite meal this week: Folded Wrap

This meal comes out at approximately 475 calories.

Ingredients:

1 chilli Tortilla wrap (I used discovery)
a handful of spinach
6 cherry tomatos (halved)
half cup of feta (in chunks)
half a green pepper (chopped how you like - I like strips)
and half a tbsp coconut oil.

Method

take about half a table spoon of coconut oil and heat in a pan with the tomatoes and pepper once they re heated remove from pan and put the tortilla in. leave it on one side for about 30 secs and then turn over and put the spinach, tomatoes and pepper and feta into the centre of the wrap then fold the wrap in half and fry for as long as you want depends how wilted you like your spinach then flip it onto the other side for a moment and serve.


This is quick, easy and super tasty the perfect meal to have after work when you cant honestly be bothered because the next episode of PLL is out and that all you really want to do!

Enjoy - and let me know what you think of it.


*I did have a photo but unfortunately I seem to have accidentally deleted it during an earlier phone purge on the tube this morning!**Sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment