Monday 23 January 2017

Falling way of the wagon.. Ouch!

It was my birthday last week and unfortunately I used that as an excuse to be careless with my food choices and also my exercises all week - and I feel awful.  This isn't awful because I let me self down - although I feel angry at my self for that - this is awful because I feel sluggish, worn, tired, bloated, uncomfortable... I am starting to believe the words you are what you eat.

To top it all of I stood on the scales this morning and learnt that the 1.5 stone I lost before Xmas 2016 has now returned. I'm angry at myself for allowing this however I feel that we have to use these experiences to remind us why we want to lose weight in the first place.

My problem is I'm happy in my relationship, I have great friends, a good social life, I partake in lots of activities - but this means I do not always make the best choices when it comes to food I indulge with sweets all the time and my portions are bigger than they should be. Well hopefully not any more. I have got in my hand my referral for Slimming World and have checked - My first meeting is Thursday 26th January and I have high hopes and determination.

Its time to make a stand in the microcosm that is my life.

What have you done when you have fallen off the wagon? How did you get back on track and what are your fail safe methods - I would love to hear from you.

Lots Luv,

Vikki  xx

(VGB)

No comments:

Post a Comment