Saturday 6 February 2016

Things don’t always go as planned…

 So I had planned to start this new regime on Monday 1st. So it’s Sunday, middle of the night and I've found myself hugging the toilet with a stomach bug. not ideal but I guess this was a different way to restart my system (silver linings and all). I was going to simply drink the smoothies for the first week for this purpose but after eating nothing and drinking only water for a day I felt I had paid my dieting penance.

Therefore I have tried instead to incorporate my NutriBullet smoothies into - what I hope is - a normal healthy diet and lifestyle change rather than putting the dieting title on it. Psychologically I have found this immediately makes the "diet" easier to follow.

To help me do this I am keeping a food diary and attempting to measure my portions to ensure I am not over eating and that I'm burning the calories  I'm consuming. To help with this I'm using an app called MyNetDiary why this app?  well, the basic features are free and it allows you to enter as much or as little information as you wish plus turns I had downloaded this app a long while ago and already had it hidden in a folder on my phone.

So far I have found what I have done to be a fairly easy routine to follow and have managed to keep on track with regards to daily calories and portions - even including the cheeky Nando’s I had for lunch on Thursday!







No comments:

Post a Comment